FFP3 P3V NR Valved Fold Flat Particulate RESPIRATOR
Protection level: FFP3
Brand: UC Air
Design: Fold Flat
About the FFP3 P3V NR Valved Fold Flat Particulate RESPIRATOR
This mask meets the requirements of EN149:2001 FFP3 and offers protection against non-toxic and and low-to-average toxicity and high toxicity solid and liquid aerosols (e.g. oilmists) in concentrations up to 50 x MAC/OEL/TLV or 20 x APF.
Packed individually for easy hygienic dispensing. Space saving design
allows the mask to be stored whilst not in use. Integrated exhalation
valve reduces breathing resistance and heat build up for superior user
- Adjustable nose bridge with foam seal.
- Colour co-ordinated straps for easy workplace identification.
- Space saving fold flat design and individual packaging.
- Available in a valved version ONLY to reduce heat build up within the mask for greater worker acceptance.
- A premium mask for more demanding applications.
- FFP3 NR Fold Flat Mask With Valve. Universally popular vertical fold flat FFP3 disposable respirator.
- Light and comfortable with a soft foam nose seal and adjustable nose clip that moulds to the users face to improve face fit percentage and enhance compatability with eyewear and reduced fogging.
- Colour coded nose clip, valve and strap for easy identification in the workplace. Maintenance free.
- Specification: Fully UK certified to EN149:2001 +A1:2009.
Usage, Respirator standards and Filter Capacity
The OSHA directive indicates that a respirator can be reused as long as it "maintains its structural and functional integrity and the filter material is not physically damaged or soiled" meaning that these Respirator Face Masks can keep you company for weeks or months and be used time and time again. If you protect it, it will protect you!
Filter Capacity (removes x% of of all particles that are 0.3 microns in diameter or larger)
FFP1 & P1: At least 80%
FFP2 & P2: At least 94%
N95: At least 95%
N99 & FFP3: At least 99%
P3: At least 99.95%